If you're missing out on your mom's Thanksgiving dinner this weekend you should definitely make this dish. It's easy, tasty and it'll feel like a home cooked meal. This is also my friend Cari's favourite dish.
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 can of whole cranberry sauce
- french salad dressing (approx half of the regular 473 ml bottle)
- 1 package of onion soup mix
- 1 cup of frozen whole cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut up the chicken breast into bite sized cubes and place them in a 9x1 3" oven dish.
- In a large bowl mix together the cranberry sauce, french dressing, onion soup mix and the frozen cranberries. Pour the mixture over the chicken in the oven dish.
- Cover the dish with tin foil and bake for 45 minutes, uncovering for the last 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice and with a mixed green salad.